We live in a generous community. And it's our honor to help facilitate that giving spirit, offering a venue that helps families, businesses and other organizations make a difference... now and forever.
A Rich History of Giving...
- Established with a gift of $600,000 from the Chattahoochee Valley Fair
- Recognized since 2006 for organizational and financial practices in accordance with the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.
- At the close of our last fiscal year in September 2021, CFCV:
- Holds assets of more than $284 million
- Administers more than 330 charitable funds
- Received gifts of totaling $53 million during the year
- Granted nearly $21 million (including inter-fund grants) during the year. To date, grants since founding total more than $215 million.
Gifts to CFCV
Grants from CFCV
I’ve observed something that a lot of people haven’t, and that’s not just the growth of the foundation since the beginning, but the gifts that are in the wings…
- Alan Rothschild Jr; attorney; Page, Scrantom, Sprouse, Tucker & Ford, P.C; one of the original founders of CFCV
How can we help answer your questions?
Chief Financial Officer